New York Style Sugar Free Cheesecake
Makes 16 slices
IngredientsShortbread Crust Ingredients 125g butter, softened/slightly melted 1/3 cup Natvia 1 cup flour 1/2 lemon zest Filling Ingredients: 750g cream cheese, softened 300ml sour cream 1 cup Natvia 1 vanilla pod, insides scraped out 1/2 lemon zest 3 eggs 2 tbsp plain flour
- For the crust, cream butter and Natvia until pale and creamy (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add lemon zest.
- Combine flour and stir until well combined.
- Flatten on lined and greased springform tin.
- Place in 175C oven for 15-18 minutes until light brown. Cool for 10 minutes.
- For the filling, beat the softened cream cheese to eliminate any lumps, be careful not to over beat.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat together, the less you beat the better but ensure ingredients are well combined.
- Prepare a small water bath at the bottom of your oven by placing boiling water in a shallow tray and placing it at the bottom of your oven, this will create humidity to help moisten your cheesecake.
- Place mixture on top cooled short bread crust and bake for 50 minutes or until centre is just set.
- Leave cheesecake in oven with door slightly ajar for 2 hours.
- Serve with dusted cocoa, or cream and berries to your taste.