Vegan Bounty Bars
Ingredients1 Cup Coconut Milk 1/4 Cup Natvia 3 tbsp Coconut Oil 2 Cups Coconut Pinch of Salt 150g Refined Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate
- Add 1 cup coconut milk to a saucepan.
- Add 1/4 Cup Natvia to the coconut milk.
- Add 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Stir the mixture over a medium heat.
- Add 2 Cups Shredded Coconut whilst continuing to stir.
- Add a pinch of salt whilst stirring.
- Once the mixture has been evenly heating for several minutes, begin to line a square tray and place the coconut mixture in the fridge to chill for 30 mins or more.
- Once the coconut is chilling in the fridge, melt 150g dark chocolate and 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil over a double boiler.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Once the coconut mixture has set in the fridge, remove and slice into bars.
- Dip each bar in the freshly melted chocolate and repeat for all the cutout bars.
- Place the finished Bounty Bars in the fridge and wait at least 30 mins to consume and enjoy!