Lemon Almond Shortbread Cookies
Find all of our Christmas recipes here!You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia's archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
2 cup Almond Flour
0.33 cup Natvia
1 Zest 1 Lemon
6 tablespoon Butter
- Add 2 Cups Almond Flour to a mixing bowl, as well as 1/3 cup Natvia.
- Zest a whole lemon on the top of the dry mixture.
- Stir the mixture together until evenly mixed.
- Once evenly mixed, add 6 tbsp of melted butter to the bowl and stir.
- Roll the dough mixture up in your hands until is has become a unified ball of dough.
- Roll the dough up in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 mins.
- Once the dough has been chilled, take it out of the plastic wrap and place between baking sheets and roll with a rolling pin until the dough has become flat.
- Once flat, use a variation of cookie cutters to cut some fun shapes of cookies to place in a baking tray.
- Line a baking tray and spread the cookies out evenly and bake for 15 minutes at 175°C.