Healthy Christmas Trifle
Servings 3 to 4
1 packet Cranberry Raspberry Jello Lite
0.5 cup Wholemeal flour
0.125 cup Almond meal
0 pinch salt
1 tablespoon Coconut oil
1 tablespoon Natvia
1 tablespoon Coconut water
1 container Chobani fat free Yoghurt (flavour of preference)
0 To Taste Natvia or Honey
- Cranberry Raspberry Jelly Lite. Make as per packet instructions. Pour into 3 glasses and add in chopped up fruit of choice. I used strawberries.
- Put in the fridge to set for 4 hours or more.
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F and spray a loaf tin with coconut oil.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. It will be pretty dry.
- Push ingredients into loaf tin with fingers, until you get a firm even later.
- Bake for 20mins. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once jelly is set, top with sponge broken up into bite sized pieces.
- Top with yoghurt layer and top with fresh fruit of choice. Enjoy!