Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 30-40 Minutes
- 3 cups/450g All purpose flour
- 2 cup/360g Natvia
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 3 each Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup/310ml Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup/250ml Pineapple crushed
- 1 cup/120g Pecans chopped
- 2 cups/500ml Bananas chopped
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the eggs, oil, and vanilla extract together and mix until combined.
- Add the pineapple, pecans, and bananas, and mixed until combined.
- Divide into two greased 8 - inch cake pans and bake in a preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely and use your favorite cream cheese recipe to ice and build the cake.