Healthy Oreo Cookies
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Serves: 8 -10
Prep: 25 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
1 1/4 Cups Buckwheat Flour
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
1/2Cup Cacao Powder
3/4 Cup Natvia
2 Tsp. Vanilla
1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
3/4 Cups Cashews (soaked overnight)
2 Tbsp. Honey
1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil (melted)
- Combine all filling ingredients in a blender/mixer until well combined- store in the fridge until later.
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Add Natvia and coconut oil to a mixer- mix well.
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add Natvia and coconut oil mix, eggs and vanilla and mix well. The mixture should be like a dough, not sticky.
- Roll the mixture out and using a cutter cut into biscuit shapes then bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Once cool spread the cashew cream filling over half of the cookies and place another one on top, to create a ‘sandwich’.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.