Flourless Chocolate Cake
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 30-40 Minutes
- 1 cup/250ml Vegan butter or butter of choice
- 225g/8 oz sugar-free dark chocolate Chocolate
- 1/2 cup/90g Natvia
- 1/2 cup/125ml Coconut Half cream and Half milk or half and half of choice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 each Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a 8 inch cake pan with parchment and spray with oil of choice.
- Melt butter and stir in chocolate and set aside.
- Whisk together the sugar, half and half, salt, eggs, and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until it is set much like a cheesecake.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan and dust with Natvia Icing Mix and serve with fresh berries.