Lemon, Blueberry & Chia Seed Muffins
Recipe by SpamellaB
The perfect afternoon snack! Try these new mouth watering Lemon and Blueberry muffins this week!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 20 Minutes
200 g Flour of choice (can be gluten free)
100 g Natvia Natural Sweetener
1 teaspoon Turmeric
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
60 g Apple Puree, unsweetened
2 Lemons, zest and juice
50 mls Oil of choice
3 tablespoon Chia seeds
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
75 g Blueberries, frozen
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease a 6-hole muffin tin.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, Natvia, turmeric and baking powder.
- Whisk together the apple puree, lemon zest and juice, egg and oil and pour into the dry ingredients. Stir in the chia seeds and vanilla and mix well to combine.
- Spoon the mixture between the muffin tins and add in the blueberries in the middle and leave some for on top - push them in slightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and firmed up and enjoy!