Makes 12 muffins
100 g Butter
0.33 cup Natvia
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
100 g Ricotta
1 Zest from 1 Lemon
2 Juice from 2 lemons
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
0.5 cup Coconut Flour
0.25 cup Milk
0 Pinch of salt
1 Zest from 1 lemon
1 cup Natvia
1 Juice from 1 lemon
0 Toasted Coconut
- To start, preheat oven to 180°C and line a cupcake tray with paper castings.
- Beat the 100g butter & 1/3 Cup Natvia until pale and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, adding a little coconut flour if the mixture begins to split.
- Add the 100g ricotta, 1 tsp vanilla extract, zest from 1 lemon and the juice from 2. Combine and stir.
- Add the 1/2 cup of coconut flour, 1 tsp baking powder & pinch of salt. Combine and stir - the mixture will become quite dry.
- Add the 1/4 cup milk whilst stirring, making sure that the consistency does not seem too dry, or too wet.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake castings and bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
- Add 75g butter to a mixing bowl.
- On top of the butter, zest from 1 lemon.
- Add 1 Cup Natvia to the mixture & beat until fluffy.
- Load the icing mixture into a piping bag.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and spread the icing in the piping bag over the tops of the cupcakes.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cupcakes with toasted coconut flakes and enjoy!