Breakfast Quinoa Slice
Makes 16 slices
1 cup Uncooked Quinoa
0.5 teaspoon Cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon Mixed Spice (All purpose spice)
0.33 cup Desiccated Coconut
0.33 cup Sultanas
0.25 Goji Berries
0.25 cup Natvia
1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
0.25 cup Pistachios - chopped
0.25 cup Walnuts - chopped
0.33 cup Coconut Oil - Melted
2 Eggs - beaten
2 cup Milk of your own choice
- Preheat Oven to 180°C.
- Rinse the 1 Cup Quinoa & place in a square baking tray and evenly spread mixture out.
- Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon & 1/2 tsp mixed spice to the quinoa mix. Top with 1/3 Cup Desiccated Coconut.
- Add 1/3 Cup Sultanas, 1/3 Cup Goji Berries & 1/4 Cup Natvia to the tray. Stir the mixture until even in the tray.
- Add 1 tbsp of Chia Seeds and stir the mixture in the tray until even.
- Add 1/4 cup of the chopped walnuts, and 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios to the top of the mixture.
- In a seperate bowl, melt 1/3 cup Coconut Oil.
- In another seperate bowl, whisk/beat 2 eggs until they have become mixed.
- Add the whisked eggs to the Coconut Oil and stir together.
- Pour 2 cups of milk of your own choice to the coconut oil and eggs & stir.
- Pour the mixture on top of the dry ingredients in the baking tray, and gently stir.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and slice the slice!
- Enjoy the slice!