Lemon Poppyseed Cupcakes
Makes 24 cupcakes
0.75 cup Natvia
0.5 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 lemon, zested and juiced
0.33 cup milk of choice
1 cup plain flour
1.5 teaspoon baking powder
0.125 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon poppyseeds
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease and line a cupcake tin.
- Whisk together the eggs and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Add melted butter and mix until combined.
- Add lemon zest and juice, poppyseeds, and milk of choice and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until combined.
- Pour into tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Turn out of pan while still warm.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.