Chocolate Panna Cotta
1 cup skim milk
2 cup plain yogurt (non fat)
2 tablespoon Natvia
0.33 cup cocoa powder
0.25 cup boiling water
4 teaspoon gelatine powder
0.25 cup pistachios
- Bring milk to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add yogurt ,cocoa powder, and Natvia into milk mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Combine boiling water and gelatin powder and whisk until dissolved.
- Add gelatin mixture to milk mixture.
- Divide between four dishes and refrigerate until set.
- Top with pistachios before serving.