Servings 12 slices
IngredientsCrust and Topping: 1 1/2 cups/225g/7.9 oz all purpose flour 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz Natvia 1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz coconut, unsweetened desiccated 2/3 cup/180g/6.2 oz butter chilled and chopped Filling: 1/2 cup/125ml/4.2 oz lemon juice 1 1/4 cups/225g/8 oz Natvia 4 tsp lemon zest 4 eggs, whisked 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a square cake pan with parchment paper. Spray or grease with desired oil.
- Mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the cake pan and reserve the rest.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into cake pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining crust/topping mixture.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 25-35 minutes, until it is set.
- Allow to cool completely and store in the refrigerator.