- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a round cake pan.
- Beat Natvia and butter into creamy mixture, add vanila, and the eggs one at a time.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together.
- Add half of the sifted dry ingredients with half of the milk.
- Repeat with the other half and mix until well combined
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to rest until cool to touch.
- Mix all icing ingredients and beat until smooth.
- When the cake has cooled, put icing on top, and dress with icing or chocolate shavings.