LOW SUGAR ORANGE PISTACHIO CAKE
Servings 12 slices
Ingredients1/2 cup unsalted butter or vegan butter 3/4 cup Natvia 3 eggs 1 1/4 plain flour or replace with whole meal flour 2 tsp baking powder 2/3 cup cornmeal 1 orange juiced and zested 1/2 cup pistachio chopped finely 1/2 cup greek yoghurt dry or fresh apricot
- Preheat oven to 175C and grease a cake pan
- Cream butter until light and fluffy
- Add the Natvia and beat into the butter.
- Add the eggs one at a time, then add flour, baking powder, cornmeal, yoghurt, orange zest and juice. Mix until well combined
- Pour into pan and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Dress with pistachio and apricot or orange slices/rind.