Light Chocolate Mousse Pie
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 1 hour
- 100g/3.5 oz sugar free dark chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup/45g Ground almonds
- 1 1/2 tbsp/10g coconut flour
- 2 1/4 tbsp/16g Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup/90g Natvia Sweetener
- 2 cups/500ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 each medium eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp/30g Butter softened
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 3, 160C. Grease an 8inch pie pan.
- Warm the almond milk with the butter, add the melted chocolate and blend well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend on high until very smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 1hr or until knife comes clean. Pie will puff up a bit and then sink. Fan assisted oven may require shorter time, my oven took 1hr 10m so keep an eye on it.
- Chill very well before serving.