Mixed Berry Protein Overnight Oats
Prep: 5 Minutes
Cook: 8 hours
- 1/2 cup/45g Oats
- To Taste Natvia Sweetener
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- 2 tsp psyllium powder
- 1 serving Vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup/125g Frozen mixed berries or fruit of choice
- 1/2-1 cup/125-250ml Water will depend on the protein powder
- Place all ingredients into a container with a lid.
- Put the lid on. Give it a good shake. Put in the fridge overnight.
- Top if desired with fresh or frozen fruit and a tsp of crushed nuts or nut butter.