Low Carb Passionfruit Cheesecake
Serves 16 slices
150 g unsalted macadamia nuts (1 cup)
75 g oats (certified gluten free) (3/4 cup)
60 g unsalted butter, melted
500 g cream cheese, at room temperature (2 cup)
60 g Natvia (1/3 cup)
3 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 Pulp of passionfruit
- Preheat oven to 150°C and grease a cheesecake pan.
- Grind down the macadamias with food processor, add butter. Grind the oat and mix together with the macadamia mix.
- Place into the bottom of the pan and press down evenly. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy and add Natvia. Mix until combined.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and passionfruit pulp and mix until combined.
- Pour filling mixture into prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|