Makes 12 Muffins
Ingredients1 ripe banana 3/4 cup/180ml/6 oz milk of choice 1/3 cup/80g/2.8 oz plain low fat yoghurt 3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz Natvia 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 1/2 cups/375g/13.2 oz plain flour 1 3/4 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 cup/125g/4.2 oz - Raspberries 1 cup/125g/4.2 oz - Diced Peaches
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a cupcake pan.
- Paddle together the banana, milk, yogurt, Natvia, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the plain flour, baking soda, and salt and paddle until fully combined.
- Add the raspberries and peaches and mix until combined.
- Divide evenly between each cupcake cavity and place into preheated oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.