Mini Rosewater Cakes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25-30 minutes
- 1 cup/250ml Canola oil
- 1 1/4 cup
- 2 each Eggs
- 1 cup/250g Dairy Free yogurt or regular yogurt
- 2 cups/300gAll purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp/20ml Rosewater
- Natvia Icing mix for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and spray 8 nonstick individual cake pans.
- In a stand still mixer fitted with a paddle, mix together the oil, Natvia icing mix, rosewater, and eggs until combined.
- Alternatively add the yogurt and flour mixing after each addition until just combined. Once all ingredients are added mix for an additional minute to make sure it is well combined.
- Divide mixture between the greased and floured pans and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then turn out cakes while they are still warm.
- Dust with Natvia icing if desired and serve with fresh fruit.