NUTTVIA STUFFED BANANA MUFFINS
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treat. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 - 20 minutes
- 3 large overripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50ml almond milk
- 150g oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 50g Natvia natural sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 teaspoons Nuttvia spread
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and lightly grease a 6-hole muffin tin.
- Simply place all of the ingredients apart from the Nuttvia in a food processor and whizz up until smooth.
- Spoon half the mixture between the muffin tins then place 1 teaspoon of Nuttvia in the middle of each.
- Top with the remaining mixture to cover then bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and golden. Set aside to cool then pop on a wire rack.