Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
Ingredients170g softened cream cheese rind from 1 lemon juice from half a lemon 1/4 cup Natvia 3 tbsp heavy cream flaked almonds
- Add 170g softened cream cheese to large mixing bowl.
- Grate 1 lemon on top of the cream cheese in mixing bowl - all up adding the rind from 1 lemon.
- Squeeze half the juice from the lemon and add it to the bowl also.
- Add 1/4 cup of Natvia and 3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Begin to use and electric beater to beat until the mixture has become smooth.
- Spoon the finished mixture into a piping bag and set aside whilst preparing the strawberries.
- Cut the tops off approximately 20 fresh strawberries and hollow out the interior of the strawberries.
- Use the piping bag of cheesecake mixture and fill up each of the strawberries to the top.
- Place a handful of flaked almonds on an oven tray and bake for several minutes until toasted.
- Place toasted flaked almonds on the tops of each of the finished strawberries. *optional - grate sugar free chocolate of your own choosing over the tops of the mini cheesecake strawberries.