Nicely Nutty Vanilla Peanut Mini Cheesecakes
Servings 6 each
IngredientsBase: 1/2 cup/60g/2 oz Almonds 1/4 cup/60ml Nicely Nutty Muesli 1 tbsp/7g/0.2 oz Cacao Powder 1/4 cup/27g/1 oz chopped dried fruit (soaked overnight or 15mins in boiling water and drained) Main Filling: 2 cups/240g/8.2 oz raw cashews (soaked overnight or 5 hours) 1/3 cup/60g/2 oz Natvia 1/4 cup/60ml/2 oz Unsweetened almond coconut milk 2 tsp Vanilla Extract Peanut Vanilla layer: 1/2 Vanilla mix from above 1/3 cup/80ml/2.6 oz Peanut Coconut Spread @mayvers Topping (optional): 1 can full fat coconut cream (left in the fridge overnight) 1/4 cup/27g/1 oz Natvia Icing mix 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add almonds, muesli and cacao to food processor and blend for a few seconds.
- Add the drained dried fruit and blend until crumbly.
- Press into bases of silicon muffin tray with your fingers, and put in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Blend all ingredients until really smooth, scraping down edges as required.
- Divide in half. Spoon over base and put in the freezer overnight.
- Add back to blender and blend again.
- Spoon peanut vanilla layer over the plain vanilla layer and return to the freezer.
- Blend with electric beaters until fluffy.
- Put into piping bag and ice the cheesecakes if desired.
- I then topped with some melted @wellnaturallyau No sugar added Dark chocolate melts that are sweetened with stevia and some crushed peanuts. Store in the freezer without toppings. Eat straight from the freezer, no thawing required!