OATY COCONUT, PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE BITES
Serves: 8 - 11
Prep: 20 minutes
Set: 4 hours
175g rolled oats
25g desiccated coconut
3 tablespoons oat flour
4 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
6 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
6 tablespoons Nuttvia spread
3 tablespoons almond milk
- Line a medium-sized tupperware box or tin with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the oats, oat flour, coconut, Natvia and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Melt the peanut butter and coconut oil then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine and form a flapjack mixture.
- Press ½ of this into the base of the prepared tin to cover then chill.
- Meanwhile beat together the Nuttvia and milk until smooth. Spread this over the chilled base in a generous layer.
- Scatter the rest of the oaty mixture over the top to cover then gently push to pack it in tightly. Chill for at least 4 hours to set.
- When ready to serve, lift out of the tin, place on a chopping board and cut into small pieces. Enjoy!