Passionfruit and Chia Slice
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treat. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup Natvia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups self-raising flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 100ml passionfruit pulp
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Lightly grease a brownie tin and line with baking paper.
- Beat the butter, half the Natvia and vanilla together until pale. Fold in 1 ½ cups of the flour. Mixture should be soft and crumbly. Press into brownie tin with the back of a spoon and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven.
- In a bowl, combine remaining flour, baking powder and coconut.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, remaining Natvia and passionfruit pulp. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well. Pour over base and bake for a further 15 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 1 hour before setting on a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 9 squares