Passionfruit Melting Moments
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 125g Butter, softened
- ½ cup Natvia
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup Plain plain Flour
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- 60g butter
- 1 passionfruit pulp
- 1 tbs Natvia
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Beat butter, vanilla and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Sift over the flour. Beat until combined.
- Roll teaspoonful's of mixture into small balls. Place on trays. Using a fork dipped in flour, flatten each biscuit carefully.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. They will be soft. Cool on trays for 5-8 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the filling beat butter until light and fluffy. Beat in passionfruit pulp and Natvia.