PB & J Cookie Skillet
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
100 g Butter, chopped
50 g Natvia (1/4 cup)
0.5 teaspoon Molasses
95 g Peanut butter (1/3 cup)
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
0.5 teaspoon Baking powder
150 g Plain flour (1 cup)
0.33 cup Natvia Raspberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- In a saucepan, add butter, Natvia, molasses and peanut butter. Warm over a medium to low heat for 3-5 minutes, until mixture has melted. Set aside for 10-15 minutes to cool.
- Stir in vanilla extract and egg. Add flour and baking powder and mix to form a dough.
- Prepare a small skillet by spraying with the spray oil. Press cookie dough into the pan, making small indents in the dough for the jam.
- Using a teaspoon, pour jam into the indents, swirling around.
- Bake cookie for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm and serve with yoghurt.