Rhubarb and Raspberry Jam Danishes
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
1 Bunch Rhubarb, chopped
2 tablespoon Natvia
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla essence
1 tablespoon Water
0.5 cup Natvia Raspberry Jam
3 Square sheets of puff pastry
1 Egg, lightly whisked
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. In a saucepan, add chopped rhubarb, Natvia, vanilla and water.
- Cook over a medium to low heat, stirring regularly, until rhubarb begins to break down (approximately five minutes).
- Add in Natvia raspberry jam and stir through. Continue to cook until mixture is soft and pulpy. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Slice puff pastry dough into four even squares. Set pastry in a diamond direction and spoon two tablespoons of rhubarb and raspberry filling into the centre. Take two opposite corners and press together. Repeat with remaining pastry.
- Line a tray with baking paper and place Danishes. Brush lightly with whisked egg. Bake for 15-20 minutes until pastry is golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.