Easy High Protein Blueberry & Vanilla Pots
Prep: 10 minutes
Chill: 1 hour
350 g Silken Tofu
60 g Natvia (1/3 cup)
0.5 Vanilla pod, beans scraped out
150 g Frozen blueberries
- Place the silken tofu, 50g of the Natvia and vanilla into a blender and whizz up until thick and smooth.
- Divide between two individual dessert pots and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Place the blueberries and remaining Natvia in a small pan. Simmer for 10 minutes until the blueberries are soft and a light syrup has formed. Allow to cool.
- Spoon over some of the blueberry compote on top of each pot once cooled and drizzle over remaining syrup.
- Either serve straight away or allow the blueberries to chill for a bit longer in the fridge - and enjoy!