Servings 24 slices
3 cup Ricotta Cheese
0.66 cup Natvia
3 each Eggs
1 teaspoon 100% vanilla extract
3 each peaches sliced
- Preheat oven to 160°C and spray cupcake liners.
- Paddle the ricotta cheese until smooth and add Natvia and paddle until completely combined.
- Add each egg in one at a time and mix until combined.
- Add in vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Place slices of peaches on top of cheesecake.
- Pour into pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until set. Allow to cool and then remove from pan.