Peanut and Coconut Bounty Cheesecakes
Prep: 45 Minutes
Cook: 8 Minutes
- 1/4 cup/30g crushed peanuts
- 1.5 tbsp/10g z coconut flour
- 2 tsp Peanut Cacao spread
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 2 tsp Nativa Sweetener
- 1 cup/120g raw cashews soaked overnight, rinsed, and drained
- 1 cup/90g Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4 cup/60g Smooth Peanut butter
- 1/3 cup/60g Natvia Sweetener
- 1/4 cup/60ml Coconut water
- 1 tsp Coconut essence
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- pinch salt
- 1 tin/ Cream chilled and scoop out thick cream part only
- 1/4 cup/27g Natvia Icing mix
- 1-2 tbsp/7-14g Cacao Powder
- Starting with the Base, blitz the nuts with the coconut flour until crumbed. Add the other ingredients and process again. Next, press into the base of silicon molds with fingers and put in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Moving on to the Filling, blend all ingredients until smooth and then spoon on top of bases and freeze overnight.
- Lastly the Chocolate Coconut Cream Topping, blend all ingredients with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Pipe onto cheesecakes. Enjoy!