Cherry Coconut Cheesecakes
Prep: 45 Minutes
Cook: 8 Minutes
- 1/4 cup/45g Sunflower seeds or nuts of choice
- 1 tbsp/7g coconut flour
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 2 tsp Natvia Sweetener
- 4 each Cherries or 4 tsp beetroot for color
- 1 cup/120g raw cashews soaked overnight and drained
- 1-2 tbsp/10-20g chopped fresh cherries
- 1 cup/90g Desiccated Coconut
- 1/3 cup/60g Natvia Sweetener
- 1/4 cup/60ml Coconut water
- 1 tsp Coconut essence
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- pinch salt
- 1 can/400ml/14 oz Coconut Cream chilled and scoop out thick cream part only
- 1/4 cup/27g/1 oz Natvia (blitz into a finer consistency)
- As needed Beetroot or Cherry Juice optional for color
- Starting with the Base, blitz the seeds with the coconut flour until crumbed. Add the other ingredients and process again.
- Press into the base of silicon molds with fingers and put in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Next the Filling, bend all ingredients except for the cherries until smooth, spoon on top of bases and press in some cherry pieces and freeze overnight.
- Moving onto the Coconut Cream Topping, blend all ingredients with a electric mixer until fluffy.
- Pipe onto cheesecakes. Enjoy!