Chocolate and Pear Crumble
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (solid)
1/4 Cup Natvia
1/2 Cup Plain Flour
2 Tbsp. Ground Almonds
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees C
- Cut pears into thin slices and layer in a medium baking dish.
- Spread Nuttvia over the pears and place to one side.
- In a small bowl mix the flour, almonds, Natvia and coconut oil with your hands to create the ’crumble’ topping.
- Sprinkle ‘crumble’ over the Nuttvia and pears and bake for 25 minutes.
- Take out and serve immediately. Can be stored covered, in the fridge, for up to 3 days.