Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time 10-12 minutes
1.5 cup Plain Flour, sifted
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
0 Pinch of Salt
1 cup Peanut Butter
150 g Butter, unsalted
0.75 cup Natvia
0.5 cup Chocolate chips or chopped chocolate pieces
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl beat together the peanut butter, butter and Natvia.
- Beat in the egg until combined.
- Using a spatula fold the flour into the peanut butter mixture until combined. Fold in the chocolate pieces until combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Roll tablespoon sized balls and place onto the baking tray. Press down firmly with your middle three fingers to flatten the cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until the edges begin to become golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes before carefully moving onto a wire-rack.