Protein Chocolate and Peanut Butter Muffins
0.5 cup almond flour
0.5 cup coconut flour
0.5 cup chocolate protein powder
1 cup Natvia
1 tablespoon cocoa
0 Pinch of salt
0.5 teaspoon bi-carb
0.33 cup peanut butter (plus extra, because how could you resist)
90 g butter, melted
0.75 cup milk
0.33 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
80 g Chocolate, chopped (plus extra for sprinkling)
0.5 cup peanuts for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 175C and line a muffin tray with muffin castings (Around 12).
- In a large bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine all of the wet ingredients.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Mix well until combined. If mixture is too dry, add a little more milk.
- Add chopped chocolate and combine
- Spoon mixture into a prepared muffin castings about half way down the muffin castings. Spoon in about a teaspoon of peanut butter. Sprinkle over chopped peanuts and chopped chocolate.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes and allow to cool slightly in the muffin tray before removing onto a wire rack.