420 g Solid pack pumpkin puree or fresh (1 3/4 cup)
340 g Milk of choice (1 1/3 cup)
50 g Natvia (1/4 Cup)
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
1 Pie Dough
- Pie Shell: Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray or lightly grease pie pan with shortening.
- Roll out chilled pie shell to 1/8-inch thickness. Place into pie pan and pinch crust.
- Line the pie shell with a square piece of parchment paper that is large enough that it comes out of the pan. Press the paper gently against the pie shell.
- Fill the lined pie with beans until it is completely full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until edges are slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool, and then remove the beans and parchment paper.
- Filling: While the pie shell is cooling, reduce the oven temperature to 325°F.
- Whisk together all ingredients and pour into cooled blind/par baked pie shell.
- Bake pie for 45 minutes or until the pie is set.
- Allow to completely cool and refrigerate until needed.
- Serve with Whip Cream or Vanilla Ice Cream.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|