Raw bounty bars
Ingredients45g/1/2 cup desiccated coconut 80ml/4 Tbsp coconut milk 40g/2 tbsp coconut butter (recipe can be found on my blog) 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 14-28g/1-2 tbsp Natvia for the raw chocolate coating 45g/1/2 cup raw cacao powder 125ml/1/2 cup extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil, melted 42g/3 tbsp Natvia
- Combine your ingredients for the filling (except the shredded coconut)in a high speed blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and liquidy.
- Transfer mixture into a bowl and stir in your shredded coconut.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Press down firmly with the back of your spoon. Make it as thick as you'd like, I made mine about 1/2 cm thick.
- Place in the fridge and let it chill for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Remove from fridge and cut into 20 small rectangles
- Whisk together all your ingredients for the chocolate coating, and pour into a cup.
- Dip each piece of coconut bar into the chocolate, and place onto a piece of parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining bars
- Let bars set for 15-30 minutes in the fridge. Serve immediately or store in the fridge.