Roast Pumpkin Feta Pine nut Salad
Servings 2 people
Ingredients1 1/2 cups/150g/5.2oz Butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2 cm cubes 3 ea. Cloves of garlic, left in skin As needed Oil spray To taste salt and pepper 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar 2 tsp olive oil 1 tsp Natvia quarter Small red onion, thinly sliced 2 cups/100g/3.5oz Spinach quarter Avocado 1/3cup/30g/1oz Feta 1 tbsp/11g/0.3oz Pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place pumpkin and garlic on baking paper lined oven tray.
- Spray with oil and season with salt and pepper and roast for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, oil, and Natvia. Add onion and set aside whilst pumpkin cooks.
- Toss spinach leaves with dressing, top with pumpkin, avocado, feta, and pine nuts.