Gluten-Free Rocky Road
Ingredients200g sugar-free dark chocolate 1 cup sugar-free marshmallows – roughly chopped ¼ cup unsalted peanuts - chopped ¼ cup macadamias – chopped ¼ cup toasted, shredded coconut 1 tbsp Natvia 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Roughly chop chocolate and place in large glass bowl and set aside
- Chop marshmallows, peanuts and macadamias roughly
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler and sprinkle over Natvia and coconut oil. Continue to stir as the chocolate melts.
- Once chocolate is melted, add in remaining ingredients and stir
- Pour in prepared, lined tray and place in fridge/freezer for at least 2 hours
- Allow to sit out of fridge for 10 minutes before cutting and serving