Banana, Apple, and Chia Pancakes
180 g Banana
100 g Plain Chobani less than 0.5% fat yogurt
2 Large eggs
60 g Organic buckwheat flour
70 g Unsweetened Sweet Valley Apple Puree
10 g Chia seeds
75 g Zucchini
1 teaspoon Baking powder
2 Natvia stevia sticks
10 mls Olive oil (this is for cooking)
- In a blender combine all the above ingredients excluding the Olive oil. Blend on high until smooth.
- Use a basting brush to brush some cooking oil (above) onto the base of a pan on the stove and allow this to heat, until reasonably hot.
- Each mini pancake I made contained about 1/4 cup of mixture or 60ml.
- Place the mixture onto the hot pan and cook. You know it's time to flip the pancake when you begin to see bubbles in the batter form about three-quarters of the way through. Repeat this with the remaining batter, using the cooking oil to moisten the pan when necessary.
- Store in an airtight container and keep your pancakes fresh throughout the week.