Rose Apple Tea Cake
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
80 g butter, melted
90 g Natvia, plus extra (½ cup)
150 g plain flour (1 cup )
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon rose essence
1 small apple, cored & diced
125 g milk (½ cup)
1 tablespoon dried rose petals
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and stir with a metal spoon to combine. Stir in the rose petals. Pour into a greased and lined cake tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Remove and stand in the tin. Remove and place on a wire rack.
- Decorate with an extra sprinkling of Natvia and rose petals.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|