- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/3 Cup Natvia
- 75g Melted Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 240g Milk + dark chocolate sugar-free chocolate
- Sugar-free marshmallows
- Combine base ingredients together in a bowl.
- Flatten mixture in a cake tin and press until even across the surface. Place in fridge to set.
- Chop and place chocolate in a ceramic bowl and place over a simmering saucepan of water to melt.
- Pour chocolate mixture onto base and scatter marshmallows over. Allow to cool.
- Place mixture under a grill on high until marshmallows are toasted.
- Allow chocolate to set in fridge for 2 - 4 hours.
- Enjoy :) Store in an airtight container to keep fresh throughout the week!