Spiced Carrot, Apple Breakfast Muffins
0.5 cup whole oats
0.5 cup almond meal
0.25 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon nutmeg
0.25 cup Natvia
0.25 cup almond milk
1 carrot, grated
1 apple, grated
0.25 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
5 dates, chopped
0.5 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius/355 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Process oats in a food processor until a flour-like consistency is reached.
- Add the almond meal, flour, baking powder, spices and Natvia. Pulse a few times until mixed.
- Add whisked eggs and milk and process.
- Add the grated carrot, apple, ginger, dates and raisins and pulse until well combined and carrots/apples are at desired size.
- Spoon or scoop with an ice cream scoop into a sprayed or greased muffin tray of your choice.
- Bake for around 25-30 minutes or until golden.