St Patty's Cheesecake Slice
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Serves: 9 012
Prep: 25 minutes
Cook: 4 hours - overnight
- 1 ½ cup puffed rice
- 1 cup almond meal
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese
- 250ml thickened cream
- 300ml evaporated milk
- ¾ cup Natvia
- zest of 1 lime
- 4 tsp gelatin
- ¼ cup water boiling
- Combine the puffed rice and almond meal in a mixing bowl and stir through the melted butter until covered. Press into a greased and lined slice tray, smooth the top and place in the freezer
- Place the cream cheese, cream, evaporated milk, Natvia and lime zest into the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until smooth.
- Dissolve the gelatine in the boiling water and slowly add to the bowl while beating
- Add the green food dye and beat to combine.
- Pour over the base and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Drop in more green food dye and using a skewer swizzle around to create swirls.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until set