Gluten-free Pineapple Cookies
Prep 20 - 25 minutes
Cook 12 - 14 minutes
- 200g Gluten-free flour
- 60g gluten-free oats
- 100g Natvia (grounded into powder)
- 85g dairy-free butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 85ml pineapple juice
- 100g pineapple chunks (blended into a smoothie)
- Using a large mixing bowl, pour in the flour, oats and Natvia. Stir to combine the dry ingredients together.
- Melt the butter and pour over the dry ingredients along with 1 beaten egg, pineapple juice and the pineapple smoothie.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together to form the pineapple cookie dough
- Place cling film over the mixing bowl and place the cookie dough in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Pre-heating the oven to 180C degrees while the cookies chill in the oven.
- Form the cookies by rolling them into balls and placing them over a greaseproof baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place them on a wire rack to cool