Raspberry Swirl Burnt Basque Cheesecake
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 45-50 minutes
500 g Cream Cheese, softened
1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
150 g Natvia (3/4 cup)
300 mls Cream
1 tablespoon All-purpose flour
120 g Natvia Raspberry Fruit Spread
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (fan-forced). Line a 24cm springform cake tin with two layers of baking paper. No need to cut the paper – simply scrunch to fit. This will add texture to the outside of your cheesecake.
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until silky. Add eggs, one at a time, beating in between.
- Slowly add the lemon zest, Natvia, cream and flour and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into prepared tin, tapping once on the bench top to remove any air bubbles.
- Dollop Natvia Raspberry Jam on top and use a knife or chopstick to swirl across the top.
- Bake cheesecake for 50 minutes. The top should be very dark brown and the centre should have a slight jiggle. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|