Cinnamon Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
FOR BUNDT CAKE:
360 g Butter, softened
240 g Natvia Gold (1 1/4 cups)
1.5 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
300 g Self-raising Flour (2 cups)
75 g All-purpose Flour (1/2 cup)
4 teaspoon Cinnamon
310 mls Milk of choice
FOR CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
100 g Cream Cheese
2 tablespoon Butter
50 g Natvia Gold (1/4 cup)
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 150ºC (fan forced). Prepare a bundt tin by brushing with melted butter or oil and dusting lightly with flour. Ensure any excess flour is removed.
- In a stand mixer, beat butter, Natvia Gold and vanilla until pale and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well in between.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flours and cinnamon. Fold in to butter mix alternating with milk.
- Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Allow cake to sit in the tin for 10 minutes before turning out on to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely.
- To make the icing, combine all ingredients. Microwave in 30 second intervals, whisking well in between until the frosting becomes a pourable consistency.
- Pour cream cheese frosting over cooled bundt cake. Sprinkle a little Natvia Gold on top. Serve immediately.