SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE COBBLER
Ingredients1 cup self raising flour 1 1/2 cup Natvia, divided 7 tbsp cocoa powder, divided 1/3 cup chopped walnuts 1/2 tsp salt 1 cup milk 50g sugar free dark chocolate 2 tsp vanilla extract 6 tbsp butter 1 1/2 cup hot water extra walnuts/cream for dressing
- Preheat oven to 170C and prepare three ramekins or small heatproof bowl or baking dishes.
- In a bowl mix together 3/4 cup Natvia, self raising flour, 3 tbsp cocoa powder, and a touch of salt.
- Add milk and vanilla, keep stirring until the mixture is smooth, add chopped sugar free dark chocolate.
- Melt butter, or heat the ramekins to melt the butter to grease.
- In another bowl mix together the remaining Natvia and cocoa powder. Spread evenly on top of the batter mix.
- Pour hot water on each ramekin evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with cream, berries, pecans or walnuts to serve.