SIMPLE APPLE CINNAMON CAKE
Ingredients1 cup unsalted butter 1 cup Natvia 2 eggs 2 tsp Cinnamon 2 tsp vanilla extract 2 1/2 all purpose cup flour 2 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 cup milk 2 apples
- Preheat oven to 170C. Prepare a round baking pan, with removable bottom. Grease with butter.
- Beat butter and Natvia together with a standing mixer, until smooth and creamy. Add egg one at a time and follow with vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour with baking soda and cinnamon.
- Combine the flour and butter mix, add the milk to the mix. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Peel and slice the apples, transfer the batter mix into the baking pan, layer with apple, top with more batter. Make two or three cake layers.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes for each cake layer.
- To assemble the cake, prepare icing by whisking the cream until soft and fluffy, apply between the cakes.
- Cut and serve with cream or fruit dressings.