GLUTEN FREE BANANA COCONUT BLUEBERRY CAKE
Makes 12 Slices
Ingredients80g coconut oil 1/4 cup Natvia 1 lemon, juiced and grated 1 tsp vanilla extract 3 eggs 1/4 cup coconut flour 2 bananas 3/4 cup almond meal 2 tsp bicarb soda 1/2 cup coconut milk 75g blueberries fresh or frozen 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare a round baking pan, grease and line with baking paper.
- Use electric beater to combine coconut oil, lemon juice and rind, and Natvia in a bowl. Add vanilla extract, egg one at a time followed by coconut flour.
- In a separate bowl mix together the almond meal and baking soda.
- Prepare mashed banana in a bowl, add coconut milk and ground cinnamon.
- Combine all the first coconut mix, almond meal mix and banana mix together. Add shredded coconut, mix with a spoon or spatula until well combined.
- Pour into the baking pan, top with banana, and blueberries.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. Cool to serve.